Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Themed Triples

In honor of Thanksgiving I will give me tangent, what I love and thankful facts all about Thanksgiving.

1. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Always has been, always will be. Yes, even as a little kid. Christmas was awesome, but Thanksgiving was when my dads family got together and my grandparents came up. It was the best.

2. I love our family tradition of going around the table and everyone saying one thing they are thankful for this year. Its a nice way to really reflect on the past year and since there is usually close to 20 of us, come of the things people say are creative and funny.

3. I'm thankful to be able to spend Thanksgiving with so many of my family members that I don't get to see much. My brother and his girlfriend flew in from Colorado on Saturday night and my aunt, uncle and three cousins drove up from South Carolina.


M & C
(picture from their summer in California last year)


Aunt J, Uncle Stud, S, S & J 
(picture from Thanksgiving last year)


No comments:

Post a Comment